Many people mistakenly believe that estate planning is just for the wealthy, or for those with big “estates,” but that couldn’t be further from the truth – in fact, every individual who has reached the age of eighteen years should have some type of estate plan in place, regardless of asset level.
Estate planning is not merely about who gets what when you’re gone – rather, estate planning involves creating, implementing, and maintaining a plan to ensure that you are taken care of if you are ever alive but incapacitated and to make sure that your spouse and children are taken care of if you are deceased.
We charge a very reasonable flat-fee for most estate plans. The fee is based on your individual circumstances and will be affected by the property you own, the complexity of your family situation, and the complexity of the management and distribution terms of your estate plan.
We offer many estate planning services, some on a fixed fee basis, and we are pleased to provide the following documents/services:
- Simple Wills & Pour Over Wills
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Standalone Retirement Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Financial Durable Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives/Health Care Powers of Attorney
- HIPAA Authorizations
- Transfer of Real Property to Revocable Living Trusts
- Instructions and Tools to Fund Revocable Living Trusts and Implement Estate Plans
- Review of Existing Estate Planning Documents
- Amendment of Existing Estate Plans
Trust Administration & Probate:
Schedule a Free 20-Minute Consultation to have a conversation with an experienced member of our estate planning team – and start the process to protect your estate.